PHILADELPHIA COACHES CONFERENCE EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
The 3rd Annual Philadelphia Coaches Conference (PCC), a one-day event focused on bringing coaches together in the city of Philadelphia, will be held at the historic Palestra at the University of Pennsylvania in 2017. Having experienced exponential growth in each of its first two years, the PCC has become a must-attend event by a wide-variety of coaches for its unique opportunity to collaborate and learn in an intimate, friendly atmosphere.
This year’s conference will feature an Exhibitor Hall and exhibitors will have the opportunity to present to PCC attendees during the Exhibitor Speaker Presentations scheduled for breakfast, lunch, and the Exhibitor Hall Expo (non-session times). We invite you to explore our 2017 exhibitor opportunities and look forward to having you join us is in the energy and excitement of PCC 2017!
- As a conference exhibitor, your organization will be front and center with the coaching community in the Mid-Atlantic region
- Approximately 500-1000 coaches of all levels will be in attendance at this year’s event
- Welcome reception, breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks offer unopposed hours of exhibit time in the Exhibit Hall
- Exhibitors have the opportunity to present to the attendees in 5 and 10 minute presentation slots
- 8 ½ hours of exhibit time
- Attendees visit the exhibitors looking for your solutions
- Reach coaching leaders who have buying responsibilities
- Create greater awareness and visibility for your brand
- Differentiate your company from competitors
- Cost-effective enhanced exhibitor packages are available
2017 PCC EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES & REGISTRATION
Tuesday, May 16, 2017: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
QUESTIONS? Please contact JULIE WALTERS, VP Of Sales & Business Development